6.25.2010

Drunk Since Sunday Morning


A mix put together to celebrate (most of) my family getting together for a long weekend on Kentucky Lake. Four days and three nights of kicking back, swimming, fishing, playing cards, and sipping on icy-cold beer. Lots of cover versions, including a barely recognizable "Ramblin' Man" and a rare appearance on one of my mixes by Mr. Zimmerman....

Credit goes to my younger brother for hooking me up with the Old Crow Medicine Show, Garcia/Grisman/Rice, and John Prine (and others who didn't make the cut, but gave me some direction), as well as suggesting "Ophelia." NW009.



01. WILCO/Kingpin

02. OLD CROW MEDICINE SHOW/ Down Home Girl

03. THE BAND/Ophelia

04. ISOBEL CAMPBELL & MARK LANEGAN/Ramblin' Man

05. THE MEKONS/Hole In The Ground

06. DANIEL LANOIS/Jolie Louise

07. SHOW OF HANDS/If I Needed Someone

08. JERRY GARCIA, DAVID GRISMAN, & TONY RICE/Shady Grove

09. THE STANDS/Lay Lady Lay

10. THE BAND OF HEATHENS/L.A. County Blues

11. CRACKER/Mr. Wrong

12. JOHN PRINE/Illegal Smile

13. SON VOLT/Looking At The World Through A Windshield

14. CREDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL/Long As I Can See The Light

15. BOB DYLAN/Visions Of Johanna

16. THE FLYING BURRITO BROTHERS/To Ramona

17. PHOSPHORESCENT/The Mermaid Parade

18. GOLDEN SMOG/Glad & Sorry

19. THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND/Revival

20. GOMEZ/Up On Cripple Creek

No comments: